Currently our San Francisco office is experiencing technical issues with phone lines. Please forward all your inquiries to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to our contact number 1-877-787-2666. We`re working on resolving these issues as soon as possible and are sorry for any inconveniences it may cause.
Uganda Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|6 daysturnaround||2 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 280.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 280.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 280.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 180.00||or||$ 280.00|
Uganda Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Passport-type photographs: 2
- Filled out and signed Uganda visa application form.
- Copy of the flight itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Uganda visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Uganda Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from either the sending company in the US or sponsoring company in Uganda. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Uganda, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). Business letters from US companies should adhere to the following guidelines: ? Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). ? State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Uganda. ? Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. one year multiple entry business visa). ? Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.